Mark of the Eld/Sigil of the White Colorwork Chart

UPDATE 1/23/23: Ah! I have a newer, nicer, cleaner, better-er-errrr version of this that I never shared! Have it now, my dear Dark Tower fans! I made this one using Stitchboard.

I used this chart for duplicate stitch as well as some double-knitting. The reason it has the blank space around it is because I did a double-knit scarf with it originally (I have pictures somewhere but the effort is too great, and I really need to organize my pictures better). Anyway...please! Take it! Use it! Link back here and share the joy! Right-click and save it to resize it or print it. Whatever floats that boat of yours!

Boat stuff!

Errrr...if you're interested in commissions or want to check out my current shop inventory - Etsy. If my commissions are open, it will say so at the top of the page. If closed, I try to say when they'll reopen. Communication is key!

If you're looking for patterns - get them from Ravelry, not Etsy, although they are on Etsy. I might do a post at a later date to rip Etsy to shreds, but not today, not here. lolol

And don't forget my Ko-Fi! You can drop me a little donation if you use my free patterns (not necessary at all, but greatly appreciated) or you can become a monthly subscriber, which I'm really hoping to get off the ground this year! I would love feedback! I'm nice! Sort of! Sometimes!

This is nearly as aesthetically unappealing as my Eye of the Crimson King chart. But it gets the job done, right? This is suitable for both knit and crochet colorwork. Enjoy!

If you use this, please link back here, to the WRC tumblr or to the Etsy shop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup