Very Hungry Caterpillar Crochet Baby Costume

UPDATE 2/2/23: This was a super fun commission! And semi-related, I have a free Very Hungry Caterpillar plushie pattern available here!

You can check my Etsy shop for my current inventory as well as see if I'm accepting commissions at the moment!

Oh, man. So an old pal of mine from high school needed to suit up her babyspawn for Halloween. Crochet and knit baby costumes are super in right now? She said to me, "Hey, can you make a Very Hungry Caterpillar costume?"

And I responded with, "I suppose so. Measure your baby."

I believe I've said before that I know nothing about babies. I still know nothing about babies and I need exact measurements to make baby things.

Long story short - super fun project, took about a day and a half. It's also really cute. Laying flat doesn't do it justice. I wish I'd had a baby on hand to model this creation, but I only have cats.




p.s. I can whip up a pattern for this if anyone is interested. I made it as simple as possible for sake of time with Halloween approaching.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup