Mood Blanket Challenge: Day 54

UPDATE 2/5/23: I love the random posts about this where I was really enthusiastically spiteful. I only did this project because I had so much scrap yarn. I hate waste. I hate wasting ANYTHING. It's part of my charm.

You know what else is charming af? Buying things from my Etsy shop or becoming a monthly subscriber to my Ko-Fi. You know what is NOT charming af? That I have to do this awful self-promotion. 

Day 54?! Whoa...did I maths right? That's three whole rows. This last row was a lot of pastels and, uh, browns. This thing is getting more and more random and I can't wait to put it to use when it's done.

To recap, I'm making basic SEXY YARN squares in whatever color or colors I feel like using from either my scrap yarn bin or from whatever other project I'm working at the time. I'm joining them with a run of the mill sc join in black and then doing an sc border around each row then joining each row again with the sc join. I think this is creating some nice contrast. Or something. Bullshit. Bullshit.



Soon I promise to make a blog post about something other than this blanket.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup