Mood Blanket Challenge 2015: Day 68 or Something

UPDATE 2/5/23: I hated this project so much and I hated posting about it. I also failed to include a link to my shop. I seriously hate promoting myself so much. I can stand on a mountaintop and scream praises of my friends' work but I feel so dirty doing it myself, but here I am, going through all these old posts and beefing them up and adding links because you gotta do what you gotta do.

I almost forgot to make my arbitrary post about this magnificent yearlong crapghan. Look at this week's sexy yarn squares, aren't they sexy? Of course. I'm four squares away from finishing the fourth row, so next week's arbitrary update will be extra exciting. Finishing rows is always exciting.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup