My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Cutie Mark Colorwork Charts FOR FREE

UPDATE 2/8/23: I duplicate stitched these onto hats. If you add a bit of a border to make them all the same size they'd also make fine c2c squares for a blanket! As with all of my charts/patterns, you're welcome to request custom orders if it's not something I regularly stock! You can see my commission status on my Etsy! If you're looking for more patterns, then check out my Ko-Fi!
 
Someone's been watching My Little Pony...!

That someone is obviously me. I feel no shame on account of shame isn't one of my feelings. I made a Fluttershy hat for a friend's daughter a while back, but I wasn't super happy with it. I've reworked the pattern to make it a little smaller and also went ahead and made the rest of the main ponies' cutie marks as well. 

I might make even smaller versions of these too in the next day or so. I want to make a few hats for the shop that are just your basic beanies with small, simple cutie marks on them in duplicate stitch.

To get the full-sized version of each of these charts, you may need to right-click and then open it in a new tab (depending on your browser). Feel free to use these charts for knit or crochet projects or you can use them for other needlework. If you make something awesome with any of these I'd love to see it and you can share it on my Facebook page. Also feel free to modify or tweak these charts as needed, but provide a link back to this page to share the love and magic and friendship and stuff.







And here's an amazing gif I found that is completely relevant to this post. Happy crafting, friends! XOXOX
Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Fox Plush from The Little Prince

My Friend Wilby FREE Crochet Pattern from Starfield!

Schmanley Cup FREE Crochet Pattern To Make A Very Obvious Knock-Off Non-Functional Stanley Cup